Tuesday, July 21, 2015

Today's Calisthenics Efforts

Black coffee in the morning.  Started eating around noon and broke fast with Trader Joe's sauerkraut, kim chi, seaweed, bacon and chard.  Lots of water.

Today's exercise (tried to get as many reps possible in three sets of each exercise):

Squats - 80, 50, 50 = 180 (my previous record for a set of squats was 75 so I was happy about this)
Dips - 27, 22, 20 = 69
Pullups - 20, 17, 17 = 54 (not great form but decent)
Russian Pushups - 41, 40, 36 = 117

Fasting is for health and fat burning and mental clarity but I would like to push the start time to 2:00 or 3:00. Fermented food for gut health. High fat (good fat), low carb. Changed up the exercise for variety and interest.

Dinner will be baby back pork ribs and salad. I also drink a lot of unsweetened (NO real or fake sweetener) iced tea. I hate sweet drinks. I haven't touched sugar in a long time.


No comments:

Post a Comment