Thursday, May 31, 2018

A Fairly Exhaustive Guide of All the Body Weight Calisthenics Exercises I Like to Do

The purpose in doing this is to remember them all and to come up with some interesting pairings that will add variety and still allow me to work the whole body every day.  These are things I've actually done regularly.

Push
"Russian" Push Ups  -- I call them "Russian" but I don't think they are, technically.  The point here is that I like to keep my elbows in next to my sides rather than flared out.
Diamond Push Ups
Pike Push Ups
Dive Bomber Push Ups
Incline Push Ups
Decline Push Ups
Archer Push Ups
One Hand on Ball Push Ups
Incline One Arm Push Ups
Dips
Push Against Wall or High Bar

Pull
Heels on Floor Row
Knees Bent Feet on Floor Row
Feet Elevated Row
Full Body Weight Row
Cheat Pull Up / Chin Up
Pull Up / Chin Up
Neutral Grip Pull Up
Skull Crushers
Close Grip Pull / Chin Up
Body Weight Bicep Curl
Archer Pull / Chin Up
Body Weight Pull Over

Legs
Body Weight Squat
Feet Together Body Weight Squat
Archer Squat
Bulgarian Split Squat
Hover Squat
Shrimp Squat
Assisted Pistol Squat
Sissy Squat
Good Mornings
Drinking Bird
Lunge
Toe Raise
Tippy Toe Walk
Jump Squat

Core
Hanging Knee Raise
Hanging Toe Raise
L Sit
Sit Up
Crunch
Leg Raise

No comments:

Post a Comment