Tuesday, February 28, 2017

Eighteen Hour Fasting Progress

Weigh in:  194 lbs

Last week I did at least 3 eighteen hour fasts (can't remember because they are so much like my regular routine).  At least one of these was on a bike commuting day.  That is to say, I rode to work (15 miles), worked a full day, worked out a few times throughout the day, and rode home on no calories.  Just coffee, water and tea.  It really wasn't that difficult.  I was definitely hungry when I got home but the rides felt very good.

7:30 AM - 8:45 AM - bike to work, 15 miles, one hour and 15 minutes

Exercise round 1 (9:15 AM):  
Dips - 20
Squats - 40
Pull-ups - 8
Push-ups - 30

Exercise round 2 (10:45 AM):
25 v-sit crunches
See how long it takes to do 20 pull-ups:  2 minutes
See how long it takes to do 100 push-ups:  4.5 minutes
See how long it takes to do 15 assisted pistol squats on each leg:  1 min 45 sec

Exercise round 3 (12:15 PM):
Parallel bar knee raise - 10
One arm body-weight row - 6 each arm
One arm incline push-up - 6 each arm
Split squat - 3 each leg

4:00 PM - 5:30 PM - bike home, 15 miles

It's clean Monday, so I had a dinner of mixed nuts, lentil soup, veggie burger, and chick pea salad.  Finished eating by 8:00, so tomorrow I'll have lunch at 2:00 and that'll be 18 hours.

No comments:

Post a Comment